Be Part of our Network
OregonASK is the state affiliate to the National AfterSchool Association, the membership association for professionals who work with children and youth in diverse school and community-based settings to provide a wide variety of extended learning opportunities and care during out-of-school hours.
Benefits Of Membership
Be a part of a coordinated statewide infrastructure that has created a synergy where resources and efforts can be leveraged to expand, enhance and extend.
OregonASK is collaborating with childcare and youth development providers, content specialists, educators, parents and youth, business representatives, policy makers and advocates to strengthen statewide efforts to achieve the change we know is essential.
Pay one fee to become a member of both the Oregon Afterschool Network (OregonASK) and the National Afterschool Association. Dual membership allows members to have direct communication, tools and support, discount on local events and state and national trainings, and access to discounts valuable to individual members.
Benefits with NAA & OregonASK
- Up to 50% off professional development opportunities including webinars with national and local trainers, hybrid online/webinar courses, and regional trainings!
- Discounted Registration to NAA Annual Convention
- Quarterly Print Publications – Afterschool Today NAA magazine
- Monthly issues of National E-News
- AfterZone – OregonASK’s monthly newsletter
- Members only “Breaking News” and Bi-annual meeting!
- Insurance Benefits: professional liability, disability, and life opportunities through Forrest T. Jones
- Oriental Trading Company: 20% discount S&S World Wide: 20% discount
- Eligibility to participate on NAA committees, for an NAA Board of Directors, and to vote
in NAA Board of Directors elections.
- Member Helpline
The National AfterSchool Association is the leading voice of the afterschool profession dedicated to the development, education and care of children and youth during their out-of-school hours.
Who can join:
- Afterschool and youth development professionals, teachers, assistants, and directors
- Professionals working with families of afterschool and youth development, children and youth
- Families of children and youth in afterschool programs
- Educators working community agencies, libraries, elementary schools, colleges, unversities
- Concerned citizens and advocates for afterschool and youth development
Click here to join!
Select “Individual Comprehensive Member,” create a username and password and get connected!