National Research & Reports
Research can be a powerful tool to communicate the value of afterschool and summer programs. Below are reports, resources, and fact sheets representing a national perspective on afterschool and summer learning.
Afterschool & Summer Learning Research Resources
- Afterschool Alliance Research
- Expanding Minds and Opportunities: Leveraging the Power of Afterschool and Summer Learning for Student Success, edited by Terry K. Peterson, Ph.D.
- National Center on Afterschool and Summer Enrichment Resource Library
- National Institute on Out-Of-School Time
- National Summer Learning Association Knowledge Center
- Wallace Foundation Knowledge Center: Afterschool
- Afterschool & STEM System-Building Evaluation 2016, Published by the PEAR Institute & Institute for Measurement, Methodology, Analysis & Policy at Texas Tech University
- America After 3PM: Afterschool Programs in Demand (2014), Published by the Afterschool Alliance. Factsheets and interactive dashboards available here.