To keep partners informed and provide an opportunity for feedback that helps guide our work, OregonASK hosts quarterly partner meetings. We have had an acting partner committee since 2005 to oversee initiatives, operations, resource distribution, and annual conference development.
Current and past partners include state agency representatives, public and private afterschool providers, and a myriad of non-profit agency delegates working in collaboration to meet the needs of Oregon youth.
RSVP HERE for our Fall 2023 OregonASK’s Partner Meeting, Friday September 22nd
Our quarterly meetings take place virtually to ensure statewide representation but we will be continuing to look for ways to gather and explore some of the wonderful resources and partners around Oregon.
If you have never joined before, check out this brief overview of our work.
OregonASK 2022-23 Schedule
In an effort to provide collaborative engagement opportunities for partners, we have several committees that meet throughout the year to help guide specific initiatives and gather broad feedback on planning and implementation.
- Virtual Partner Meeting Thursday September 22nd, 1-2:30pm
- Virtual Partner Meeting, Thursday December 1st, 1-2:30pm
- Virtual, Thursday March 2nd Slides
- Virtual, Thursday June 1st OASK Partner slides 6.1.23
Equitable STEM/CTE Committee
2022: September 14, November 9
2023: January 11, March 8, May 10
Commitment to Quality Committee
August 18, September 15, October 20, November 10
Network Planning & Development Committee – New
October, November, December, February, April (dates TBD)
2021-22 Previous meeting materials
- August 20, 2021 – Recording from Colt Gill sharing
- December 3, 2021 – 12.3.2021 OregonASK Slides and Program Landscape
- March 4, 2022 – Online from 9-11am 3.4.2022 Slides , 3.4.2022 Recording & 03.04.22 OregonASK Project Update
- June 2, 2022 Online