To keep partners informed and provide an opportunity for feedback that helps guide our work, OregonASK hosts quarterly partner meetings. We have had an acting partner committee since 2005 to oversee initiatives, operations, resource distribution, and annual conference development.
Current and past partners include state agency representatives, public and private afterschool providers, and a myriad of non-profit agency delegates working in collaboration to meet the needs of Oregon youth.
Mark your calendars for our OregonASK’s Partner Meeting and Collaboration Opportunities Schedule for 2022-23
- Virtual Partner Meeting Thursday September 22nd, 1-2:30pm
- Virtual Partner Meeting, Thursday December 1st, 1-2:30pm,
- In Person Meeting, December 2nd, cancelled
- Virtual, Thursday March 2nd – RSVP HERE
- Virtual, Thursday June 1st
- In Person Friday June 2nd, 9:30am-11:30am
If you have never joined before, check out this brief overview of our work.
OregonASK 2022-23 Committee Schedule
In an effort to provide collaborative engagement opportunities for partners, we have several committees that meet throughout the year to help guide specific initiatives and gather broad feedback on planning and implementation.
Entrepreneurship Committee – New
August, October, December, February, April (dates TBD)
Equitable STEM/CTE Committee
2022: September 14, November 9
2023: January 11, March 8, May 10
Commitment to Quality Committee
August 18, September 15, October 20, November 10
Network Planning & Development Committee – New
October, November, December, February, April (dates TBD)
2021-22 Previous meeting materials
- August 20, 2021 – Recording from Colt Gill sharing
- December 3, 2021 – 12.3.2021 OregonASK Slides and Program Landscape
- March 4, 2022 – Online from 9-11am 3.4.2022 Slides , 3.4.2022 Recording & 03.04.22 OregonASK Project Update
- June 2, 2022 Online