Summer Program Survey
Summer Programming Survey
For Camp Providers:
With funding support from the National Conference of State Legislatures, OregonASK is collecting information about summer learning opportunities in Oregon through a survey of community organizations, agencies, schools, or any other entity that is offering camps, classes, or child care this summer, and we are hoping you can spare a few minutes to take our survey, linked below.
We know that you are very busy, and as appreciation for your time in completing the survey, we are delighted to offer a free registration to our fall conference to every organization who completes the survey (limited to one per organization).
This survey is designed for community organizations, agencies, schools, or any other entity that is offering camps, classes, or child care this summer. If you’ll be having fun with children and youth this summer, this survey is for you!
How to take the survey:
- Survey questions are most appropriate for program directors, multi-site coordinators, or site coordinators
- Set aside about 15 minutes to complete the survey
- Make sure you have site location information, planned dates and hours of operation, and anticipated enrollment information handy
- Visit www.surveymonkey.com/r/ORsummer21 to fill out the survey
- Upon submitting a complete response, receive a voucher for a FREE registration to OregonASK’s fall conference! (limit one per organization)